Each year, CLAGS’s work is made possible by the generosity of a number of supporters. We receive support not only from our volunteer Board of Directors, but also from foundations, corporate supporters, and from individual members. Becoming a member of CLAGS can be done in two ways:
1. Click here to make a secure donation.
2. Click here to become a member.
3. Or, print a copy of this form, fill out the relevant information, and return it to the CLAGS office with your donation (check or money order, please).
The Program Committee evaluates and selects proposals for conferences and other public events. CLAGS welcomes proposals for programs on topics related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer studies and communities.
Other Ways You Can Help Safeguard CLAGS’s future
Call the CLAGS office if you would like to help in any of the following ways:
- Host a CLAGS reception in your home.
- Consider estate planning to benefit CLAGS.
- Make a gift in honor of, or in memory of, someone.
- Volunteer in the CLAGS office during the week.
- Volunteer to help on specific projects such as conferences and colloquia.
- Provide the names and addresses of colleagues, friends, and family who might be interested in joining CLAGS.